Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Special Night

After a long week, Carson and I decided we wanted to do something special for JJ. So, what better than to give him a "Special Night". Real creative, right? We made a fabulous candlelight dinner and dressed up like this:
Carson picked out my dress and suggested I wear an apron as to not dirty my "fancy dress":
JJ walked in the door and Carson screamed "Its your birthday party night!". Oops, I think he meant to tell him that it was his "special night". Carson had daddy put on his slippers and walked him over to his place at the table.
He got to eat off of this:

Carson served JJ all night and made sure he didn't run out of anything on his plate! A great night, a great memory!
JJ, you are special. We love you!


1 comment:

sanbk said...

Jess, you are a GREAT mommy, Way to teach your son to serve others and make terrific memories at the same time. hugs sandy b k