Monday, December 13, 2010

Maternity Leave


It has been an incredible blessing to be able to be home with the kids. Carson loves being at home(most of the time). I worked 40 hours a week at the surgery center up until the week prior to having Preslie, so being home so much has been a huge change. A 12 week maternity leave is definitely the way to go! It has been fabulous! While maternity leave has been wonderful, I am excited about working again. I will only go back 2 days a week. And I am incredibly blessed that Preslie will get to be with Grammy while I am at work and Carson is at preschool. Thanks Mom!
Carson wanted to take some pictures this morning and he did pretty good....


I love being a mom to these kids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great!! Both Carson and Preslie are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting already!

Denise said...

Oh jess, how fantastic!!! I am going to follow your blog!!!